2 1/2" from the floor

2 1/2" from the floor

I couldn't imagine a foot rest being any more convenient.
I've been using this Fellows foot rest for about 6 months now,
and I've found that there is more convenience and comfort to this foot rest then meets the eye.

The rubber covered rocker ends allow you to have your feet at your personal comfort angle,
which really adds to greater comfort, plus they also keep the foot rest in place.
The center plank your feet rest on is placed off the center of the oval rockers.
That means when you flip the rest over you change the height of the rest.

There are three possible heights to rest your feet on.
If using the center area, & having the rest at it's lowest, your feet rest 2 1/2" from the floor,
flip the rest over and your feet are 3 3/4" from the floor,
rest your feet on top of the rockers and your feet are 5 1/4" from the floor.
The rocker is easily flipped over with your feet.
I find shifting around these various heights make my legs and knees more comfortable.

My shoe size is a woman's size 9, so of course I have lots of extra room,
but for those with larger shoes ~~ the plank opening is 14" in the front and 10 1/4" in the back.
This is a very sturdy and comfortable foot rest.




2 1/2" from the floor

Comments